The EUAA maintains this website to present in a factual and neutral descriptive way the stakeholders actively engaged in the international protection procedures and their role as outlined in the national policy and legal framework and implemented in practice. Emphasis is given to clarify multiple competences and interlinks between actors e.g., NGOs acting as service providers for different activities while retaining their advocacy role. Our goal is to keep this information; timely and accurate. If errors are brought to our attention, we will try to correct them. If you detect any error or a link included in this website is no longer functional, please notify the EUAA Information and Analysis Sector by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
However, the EUAA accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the information on this site.
This information is:
- of a general nature only and is not intended to address the specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity;
- not necessarily comprehensive, complete, accurate or up to date;
- sometimes linked to external sites over which the EUAA services have no control and for which the EUAA assumes no responsibility; in particular, this website includes links to third party websites and/or social media platforms or pages. When users enter the third-party websites, they are subject to the legal notice of that website. Any use of third-party material included in the database is subject to rules applied by that third party.
- not professional or legal advice (if you need specific advice, you should always consult a suitably qualified professional).
Please note that the translations (inter alia of national legislation of different Countries) provided on this website cannot be considered as official. While reasonable efforts are made to provide accurate translations, portions may be incorrect. No liability is assumed by EUAA for any errors, omissions, or ambiguities in the translations provided on this website. Any person or entity that relies on translated content does so at their own risk. EUAA shall not be liable for any losses caused by reliance on the accuracy, reliability, or timeliness of translated information.
If you would like to report a translation error or inaccuracy or suggest a more appropriate contextual understanding, please notify the EUAA Information and Analysis Sector by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
It is our goal to minimize disruption caused by technical errors. However some data or information on our site may have been created or structured in files or formats that are not error-free and we cannot guarantee that our service will not be interrupted or otherwise affected by such problems. The EUAA accepts no responsibility with regard to such problems incurred as a result of using this site or any linked external sites.
This disclaimer is not intended to limit the liability of the EUAA in contravention of any requirements laid down in applicable national law nor to exclude its liability for matters which may not be excluded under that law.
© European Union Agency for Asylum, 2022
Unless otherwise indicated, the EUAA is the owner of copyrights and database rights in this website and its contents.
The content of EUAA’s Who is who in international protection website can be re-used provided that the source is acknowledged and that any change is made to the content reused is clearly indicated.
You may be required to clear additional rights if certain content depicts identifiable private individuals or includes third-party works.
Users who reproduce or re-use the material available on this website are expected to:
- Exercise due diligence in ensuring the accuracy of the materials they reproduce;
- Acknowledge EUAA’s Who is who in international protection platform as the source of the information where appropriate;
- When reproducing information from the EUAA’s Who is who in international protection platform, the following citation should be used:
Data Protection Notice